Disappointingly, I’ve really struggled in the first week of the 12WBT and have actually gained some of the weight back that I had worked so hard to lose. I’m struggling to identify why and how to fix it.
Positives of week 1
- Beat my PB for the 1km TWICE, once by 27 seconds, and then beat that one by 5 seconds
- Increased my exercise remarkably
- Enjoyed the recipes and followed the meal plan.
Negatives from week 1
- Did not do 6 days a week of training
- Ate too many snacks that made me go over 1200 calories.
- Struggled with realising one bad meal, does not mean it has to be a blow out day, one blow out day does not need it has to be a blow out week.
Goals for week 2
- Train 6 days a week
- Keep to 1200 calories
- Make sure one meal does not decide the day
How will I reach my goals for week 2
- Plan out my SAHM days, including what chores I should be doing to avoid seeing me default to snacking.
- Do a 12WBT pinterest board
- Print out/put up some sayings and pictures in a space I can look at everyday and remember to repeat them.